“Best Caribbean Food Ina Deh Yard” Contest and Musical Group Registration Form
Date: Sunday, November 10, 2019
Entry rules for food contest:
- A CCC application/entry form is required
- A Health Department license and insurance is required
- Each dish in the competition must be labeled
- Entry categories are: seafood, chicken, goat/beef, rice and dessert
- Enter as many dishes as you would like
- Proceeds from food sales are retained by the entrants
- Entrant check-in time is 1pm.
- The food must be on-site at the festival
- Your tent must be no larger than 10×10 feet
- The deadline to RSVP (return the form, entry fee and a copy of your license and insurance for the food competition), is September 30th, 2019
Mail-in: Mail this form and a check or money order made out to Cross-Cultural Coalition, to: 645 McDonnell Dr. – Tallahassee, FL 32310.
Online: Fill out the form below to register and submit payment.
FOOD CONTEST ONLINE PAYMENT
Once the online form is submitted, please submit your payment below. Your registration will be complete once the payment is received.